Sunday, August 4, 2013

hello... again!

H here! It has been 24 hours since I posted and I am back! in case you didn't see the last post, I am in Utah for summer vacation and today is day 2 out of 8.  I woke up at 7 am and sadly, I didn't leave the mega-room (my new room for the hotel we are staying in)  Till 10:00- which was ok, since I just made an awesome ski show! there were really good  skiers doing tons of awesome tricks and it was so cool!!! I got a few good pics, but I don't have the google app and can not upload them from the phone. It was mind boggling! there were about 6 or 7 skiers and  snowboarder, and they were doing "triple back flip double turn jumps" off the biggest slope ever. It was amazing!!! the thing is, they also had a gigantic ends that literally were over 10 feet tall- this sent the skiers shooting up in the air! since it is summer, they landed in a pool instead of the normal snow... only problem was the heat! It was burning! I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and i felt like i was on fire, so what about the skiers in their double layered wet suits, life jackets, AND extremely heavy ski boots, not to mention all the equipment. and when the ski boots get wet!?! Thats like, A billion tons!!! I sort of wish I knew how to ski, looking at these people do all that cool stuff. anyways, after the ski show, we got tickets to go on a rope course. (they had a bunch of activities to do there.) but the wait was really long, so instead, we all went on the zipplining course!!! It was really cool. of course, when we went to san diego, the zipplining was much longer and higher and cooler, but It was really fun. afterwards, we went out to dinner with friends. it was really fun! I had a good day. Its 1 am at home, so i got to go to bed now. GOODNIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment