Wednesday, July 31, 2013

the blogging bell

h here! every week or so after posting, I get what I call the blogging bell. After about a week of not posting, I naturally remind myself to blog and every day I do not blog after that it gets louder and louder until its been, lets say, two weeks of not blogging, its practically all i can think about. I got the blogging bell last night, so here I am!!! lets see..

heres a mind boggling game thats super hard with single player but easy with a friend. It is called Fireboy and Watergirl. A and I were just playing, actually. you probably will never play, but... eh. why not?

PEMDAS is falling apart.  ever heard of the order of operations tool otherwise known as Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction, or PEMDAS? well, it is, as i stated earlier, falling apart. watch this awesome video from MinutePhysics.

Immovable Object v.s Unstoppable Force. One of the best and most-watched videos by Minute physics. its really good. you will like it. trust me. you will. watch it. ;) (what?)


Americans are confused by numbers.  Well, thats a very broad subject. i am sure that somewhere in this gigantic country, there is someone who is not confused by numbers. and someday, somehow, I will be that person. YOU'LL SEE!!!

SQUARE DAT CIRCLE!!! or at least, try. Don't end up like Eddy over here though. That must be EMBARRASSING!!!  (confused? watch the video!!!)

I am exhausted (why, i do not know.) so I keep messing up on typing lately- sorry for possible typos. A is gettting ANTSY  because she wants to play FIREBOY and WATERGIRL again. sorry for the short post. I got to go, bye!!!


P.S. - 751 views  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment