Friday, June 21, 2013

schools out!

H hers saying that school is officially over! This is bitter sweet for me because its summer and i'm free but im going to miss a teacher thats leaving soooooooo much (i've had her 3 times) and i'm going to miss my current teachers, too! but I will email EVERYONE so nobody gets LONLEY in the SUMMER!!! (random capitalization.) But I am really going to miss school. like, a lot. its funny how at school i long for summer and at summer i long for school.  but thats ok. I am making this post because as of sunday, 2 days from now, I will be at sleep away camp! It will be so fun! except that if i dare touch any sort of electrical device, I will get booted and have to go home. I will be there for 3 WHOLE WEEKS. so I will not post for a while. I might be able to make a quick post after the first week, but otherwise no, I will not blog. so here i am! i plan on writing letters to like, 10 people, so I will NOT disappear from the surface of the earth entirely. but camp will be great! its part acting camp and part normal-camp camp. it sounds fun to me! but i feel so suddenly free right now- its a great feeling.

a fact about chicago- chicago is not called the windy city for its "high winds." compared to many other cities, we are actualy pretty not windy. but then why is that the nick name of chicago? because after the great chicago fire, which burnt down the good part of the city, the city rebuilt metal, less flameable houses. chicago was being very "windy," or bragging, when it boasted about its amazing, indistructable town! new and modern!

leaving on a positive note,  summer has started! WHOOOT!!! have a great summer, everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment